NetDMR Project Milestones
NetDMR is currently available to EPA Regions and select States, Tribes, and Territories.
- March 2005 – EPA solicits grant proposals for electronic reporting after several successful state pilots (e.g. Michigan, Illinois).
- September 2005 – A consortium of states, led by Texas, receives an EPA Network Exchange Grant to build the NetDMR software.
- October 2006 – NetDMR Steering Committee formed.
- August 2008 – EPA requests that interested states and EPA Regions formally express interest in using NetDMR during the pilot phase.
- October 2008 – Texas CEQ, the Environmental Council of the States (ECOS), and other state partners complete work on NetDMR software and provide it to EPA for testing.
- November 2008 – Implementation kick-off meeting and workgroup formation.
- Spring 2009 – User acceptance testing by permittees, as chosen by the participating Regulatory Authorities, were conducted in two phases: May 11 – 22, 2009 and June 2 – 5, 2009.
- June 22, 2009 – NetDMR National Installation deployment.