CROMERR Submission Information and Guidelines for State Partners
The Cross-Media Electronic Reporting Regulation (CROMERR) provides the legal framework for electronic reporting (ER) under all of EPA's environmental regulations. States must receive CROMERR approval before using NetDMR (note that EPA Regions have already been approved). The first step in the CROMERR approval process is to prepare and submit the application package.
Please access the CROMERR Web site for guidance and a checklist that is available for your use to ensure all requirements are met. If these measures are taken, the TRC review and approval of your CROMERR application should be expedited. Additional information on the CROMERR approval process can be found at www.epa.gov/cromerr/tools/. This Web site provides a step-by-step guide on the CROMERR process. For Frequently Ask questions go to http://www.epa.gov/cromerr/documents/cromerr_faq.pdf. On-line training is available at www.epa.gov/cromerr/training/cromerr101/.
CROMERR System Checklist and Materials for Application Package
- National NetDMR Template CROMERR Checklist: http://www.epa.gov/cromerr/documents/netdmr/netdmr_template_cromerr_checklist.doc
- OECA NetDMR CROMERR Application Supporting Documentation:
- CROMERR Checklist NetDMR Change Log
- CROMERR Attorney General Certification Guidance & Example: http://www.epa.gov/cromerr/documents/cromerr_ag_certification_guidance_and_example.doc
- CROMERR Application Cover Sheet 1: http://www.epa.gov/cromerr/documents/blank_template/cromerr_application_cover_page_1_blank.doc
- CROMERR Application Cover Sheet 2:
- OECA NetDMR Approved CROMERR Checklist: http://www.epa.gov/cromerr/documents/netdmr/oeca_netdmr_checklist.pdf
- National NetDMR Subscriber Agreement Template – Final Version for National Installation (February 5, 2009)
- NetDMR Subscriber Agreement Supporting Documentation