Monitoring Design Information
Welcome! The Monitoring Design information is organized into sections to facilitate navigating the web site and finding the desired information.
A Survey Design Process Overview provides general descriptive information:
- series of process steps for survey design development
- an illustrative example - EMAP Western Pilot
- Schematic illustrations:
A Specific Design Information Section provides detailed information:
Technical Design Information is provided to support the implementation tasks
- Site Selection
- Frame Materials
- Sampling Frame
- Implementing GRTS Design Strategy
- Unequal Probability Implementation
- Illustrative examples for streams, estuaries, lakes, ecoregion areas using psurvey.design
- psurvey.design software package
Spatial Grid Information provides the background and basis for the Discrete Grids, including randomization and intensification routines.