Washington, DC Metropolitan Area
Other EPA Headquarters Facilities
Total Facility Area: 111,419 rentable square feet (RSF) (Estimated EPA share)
Estimated Personnel: 68 EPA personnel
Energy Consumption: not available
Btu per RSF per Year: not available
Water Consumption: not available
Gallons per RSF per Year: not available
In addition to EPA's facilities at Federal Triangle and 1310 L Street in Washington, DC, and the Potomac Yard Offices in Arlington, Virginia, EPA Headquarters occupies space in five buildings throughout the Washington, DC, metropolitan area:
- Ardwick Industrial Plaza
- Colorado Building
- Franklin Court
- Herndon Resident Office (Dulles Corner)
- United Industrial Distribution Warehouse (V Street)
Unique Environmental Features
- The Franklin Court building earned the ENERGY STAR® in 2012 with a score of 76, and in 2013 with a score of 84.
- EPA offsets 100 percent of the electricity consumption at its Headquarters satellite offices with renewable energy certificates (RECs) purchased through the Agency's blanket green power contract. Learn more about EPA's blanket green power contracts.
- In FY 2006, 84 percent of Headquarters' new fleet acquisitions were alternative fuel vehicles (AFVs). Since 2000, EPA has exceeded the requirements of Executive Order 13149, which calls for at least 75 percent of new vehicle acquisitions to be AFVs.
For More Information About These Facilities
To contact the facility manager at EPA's other Headquarters facilities, please call the Building Services Division at (202) 564-2085.
John Dady (email@example.com)
Facilities Operations Branch Chief
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Mail Code: 3204R
Washington, DC 20460
Phone: (202) 564-3572