Notice of Intent to Sole Source for – Toxchem Commercial Single User Perpetual License, which includes 1 year of technical support and upgrades released during the contract period
Posted Date: September 12, 2012
Procurement Office: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, National Enforcement Investigations Center (NEIC), Denver Federal Center, Building 25, Door E7, in Dever CO, 80225.
Response Due Date: September 18, 2012 NLT 4:30 PM EST
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, (EPA) Office of Acquisition Management (OAM) in Washington D.C., intends to award a Sole Source Purchase Order to Hydromantis Environmental Software Solutions, Inc. under the authority of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 13, Simplified Acquisition Procedures.
The purpose of the purchase order is to obtain the following services:
- Two Single users Perpetual License of Toxchem Version 4.1, which includes one (1) year of technical support and upgrades released during contract period.
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is 511210 Software Publishers.
No Solicitation or request for quote is available.
Based on Market research and other available information, it has been determined that Hydromantis Environmental Software Solutions, Inc. is the only authorized distributor for this type of software. The requested software offers unique features that are not available from other vendors, such as:
- Multiple unit processes to build comprehensive process layouts, for both conventional and industrial wastewater treatment plants
- Evaluation capability for the partitioning of water borne contaminates to the air and solid phases
- Simulations of both physical and chemical processes
- Includes comprehensive library of inorganic, and metal compounds, and offers the ability to add user-specified compounds of interest and associated physical/chemical properties
- Includes pH dependent volatilization models to evaluate the effects of pH on air emissions
- A utility program to reverse engineer an allowable head-works concentration given a downstream concentration unit
- Different biokinetic rate values for aerobic, anaerobic , and anoxic zones within Biological Removal Plants (BNRs)
- Drag and Drop modeling
Therefore, Hydormantis Environmental Software Solutions, Inc. is uniquely qualified to satisfy the Government’s requirement and that no other vendor is able to provide these required services.
Notwithstanding, any firm that believes it is capable of meeting EPA’s requirement, as stated herein, may submit their corporate capabilities, which if received by the response date of this announcement may be considered. Responses to this posting must be in writing and submitted to Lottie Plater, Contracting Officer, email@example.com by the response date/time listed above. A determination not to compete the proposed requirement based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government.
The point of contact for this procurement is Lottie Plater, Contracting Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.