Region 4 - Recovery Act Soil Remedial Action Tower Chemical Superfund Site, Operable Unit PR-R4- 09-10141
On October 28, 2009, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Region 4 Office awarded a contract described in solicitation number PR-R4-09-10141, Recovery Tower Chemical, Operable Unit #3, Soil Remediation under the small business 8(a) competitive set-aside program. Contract No. EP-R4-10-01 was awarded to Polu Kai Services, LLC, located at 137 N. Washington St., Ste 301, Falls Church, VA 22046. This is a performance based, fixed-price contract with incentives and disincentives with a maximum total dollar value of $2,899.810.00. This amount includes the total for all CLINs and $25,000.00 for the incentive described in the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan. The period of performance is for two (2) years.
For further information, please contact Deborah K. Hoover at email@example.com.
- Abstract of Bids (PDF, 4 pp, 293KB, posted 07/27/2009)
- Amendment 0002 Transcript - Invitation for Bids (PDF, 75 pp, 1.99 MB posted 07/02/2009)
- Amendment 0002 - Invitation for Bids (PDF, 51 pp, 2.68 MB posted 07/02/2009)
- Tower CADD File - Sheet 3-2 only (Drawing, posted 07/02/2009)
- Appendix A - FIGURES TOWER CHEMICAL SITE (PDF, 16 pp, 1.54 MB, About PDF, posted 07/02/2009)
- Amendment 0001 - Invitation for Bid (PDF, 3 pp, 144 KB, About PDF, posted 06/09/2009)
- Attachment 1 - Performance Work Statement (PDF, 42 pp, 1.81, About PDF, posted 06/09/2009)
- Invitation for Bids (PDF, 79 pp, 3.0 MB, About PDF, posted 06/09/2009)
For further information on this procurement, contact Deborah Hoover at firstname.lastname@example.org