Task Order RFQ # ITS-EPA II-RFQ-11-0017, High-End Scientific Computing Support Services
Current Status: TORFQ posted November 10, 2010. All technical questions were due to Contract Specialist by November 22, 2010. Quotations were due by 12:00 Noon ET, December 9, 2010. This Amendment changes date for submission of quotations to 12:00 Noon RTP, NC Local Time, December 21, 2010.
If you obtained a copy of this solicitation via the Internet, it will be your responsibility to frequently check this site for any amendments.
Questions on this procurement can be e-mailed to Anna Mustard
- Request for Quotation (58 pages, 202K, About PDF)
- Attachments #1 & #2 - The Client Authorization Letter and the Past Performance Questionnaire (3 pages, 15K, About PDF)
- Attachment #3 - Supported Systems in the HPC Environment (1 page, 48K, About PDF)
- Attachment 4 - Major HPC Components and Interconnets (2 pages, 254K, About PDF)
- Attachment 5 - Projected FY 2011 Usage of the Main HPC Platform (1 page, 13K, About PDF)
- Attachment 6 - FY 2011 EMVL Projects (7 pages, 579K, About PDF)
- Attachment 7 - Government Furnished Property (4 pages, 26K, About PDF)
- ITS-EPA-II-RFQ-11-0017 - Amendment 1 (13 pages, 785K, About PDF)
- Attachment 8 - Batch CPU Hours Used and Archival Storage Management Usage (2 pages, 1.1M, About PDF)
- Attachment 9 - High-End Scientific Computing Cots Software Currently In Use (1 page, 38K, About PDF)
- Attachment 10 - Task Order Objectives (7 pages, 399K, About PDF)