SOL-HQ-13-00012--Emergency Generator Replacement for US EPA Western Ecology Division WED Laboratory
The following information is being provided in accordance with Federal Acquisition Re g ulation ( F AR) subpart 13.106-3(c), to announce the award decision for the Emergency Generator Replacement re quir e ment issued under SOL-H Q-13-00012. The period of performance for this Firm Fixed Price (FFP) contract is from September 05, 2013 to November 29, 2013.
Number of Offerors Solicited – Open Market
Number of Proposals Received – 7
Name & Address of Successful Offero r :
Peterson Power Supply
2300 Henderson Ave.
Eugene, OR 97403
Maximum Contract Award Total : $103,626.00
Award Date: September 05 , 2013
- Q&A – SOL-HQ-13-00012 (Posted 08/26/13, 3 pp, 28 KB, About PDF)
- Request for Quote (RFQ) – SOL-HQ-13-00012 (Updated 08/22/13, 16 pp,423 KB, About PDF)
- The Site Visit will occur on August 22, 2013 at 3:00pm (Local Time) at 200 SW 35th Street Corvallis, Oregon 97333 (Posted 08/21/13)
- Questions and Answers through 08/21/2013
- What size of ATS do you need
for this project?
- The ATS should be sized according to the load provided (150KW/480=312.5A) the switch shall be designed for this, the rating depends on the manufacturer's equipment so I cannot say exactly.
- What type of ATS cover is required?
- Since the installation is indoors only a NEMA 1 will be required.
- How is the generator wired?
- The wiring is four wire 3 pole.
- What size of ATS do you need for this project?
- FedBizOpps Link: https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=1809baf559d3365085cdafd6aa3e386e&tab=core&_cview=0
Questions on this procurement can be e-mailed to Danny Uhr. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.