DATE: POSTPONED until a later date (previously scheduled October 29-31, 2013)
TOPIC: EPA RTP NC, EPA Clean Air Act Rulemaking and Permitting Training
See the Announcements page for current and previous announcements
EPA's Office of Air and Radiation (OAR) is committed to promoting and supporting EJ, which is an integral part of OAR’s mission. Visit the pages below or the links to the left for more specific information on EJ and air issues:
Main Page for EPA’ Office of Environmental Justice: Learn more about EPA’s Environmental Justice efforts.
- Basic Information on OAR’s Environmental Justice Program: Learn more about OAR’s EJ programs, policies and action plans.
- Where You Live: Explore links that help identify resources and contacts that your community can use.
- Announcements: Get updates on new items to this website, new initiatives, time sensitive actions, and other news.
- Environmental Justice (EJ) and Rulemaking Information: Get information on rules that may be of concern to EJ communities.
- Air Program Resources: Explore regulatory tools and programs for protecting your air quality.
- Training/Conferences/Meetings: Find links to air related on-line training and other training resources, conferences, meetings, and conference calls that may be of interest to EJ communities.
- Grants and Funding: Need funding? Check here for information.
- Community/Public Involvement: Learn more about EPA’s Public Involvement Policy and take advantage of available resources on community involvement. Site includes EPA public involvement policies, how-to brochures, case studies, and training and resources.
- EJ Tools: Utilize EJ mapping tools, databases, and other tools to view and gather information about your community, health effects and risk assessments.
- National Environmental Justice Advisory Council (NEJAC): Learn about the work of this important advisory committee and its recommendations.
- EJ-Air Publications: Publications related to environmental justice.
- EJ Program Contact Information: Find out who to contact.