Available Publications: Agricultural Burning
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Acrobat Reader.
- Click the "Add to Cart" button (if available). The "Add to Cart " button will open up a new window to EPA's National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP) Web page, displaying the selected document in a "Document Display" window.
- On the NSCEP "Document Display" page, select the link in the upper right section of the page. This will activate a section on the page called "Document Delivery Options."
- Select the "United States Postal Service" button. This will open up a "bookshelf," which also functions as a shopping cart at NSCEP. You may add additional documents to your NSCEP bookshelf by repeating step 1 above for each additional document.
- Place a checkmark in the box next to each document to be delivered. The "Select All" button will automatically check all boxes.
- Click the "Show Order Form" button.
- Complete the Order Form with required fields.
Note: To order multiple copies, include in the Special Instructions box, the number requested and reason for number (e.g., request 10 copies for distribution to company greenhouse locations).
- Click "Submit Order."
|Link to order a copy (if available)||
Title and EPA Reference Number
|"Greenscaping" Your Lawn and Garden (PDF) (8 pp, 111K), 8 pages, 2005, (EPA 530-K-03-002)|
|How Smoke from Fires Can Affect Your Health, 5 pages, May 2003, (EPA 452-F-02-002)|
|Reducing Backyard Burning in Indian Country (PDF) (2 pp, 290K), brochure, August 2003, (EPA 530-F-03-017)|
|State and Local Governments are Key to Reducing Backyard Burning (PDF) (2 pp, 317K), brochure, August 2003, (EPA 530-F-03-003)|
|The Hidden Hazards of Backyard Burning (PDF) (2 pp, 259K), brochure, August 2003, (EPA 530-F-03-012)|
|Tribal Leaders are Key to Reducing Backyard Burning (PDF) (2 pp, 284K), brochure, August 2003, (EPA 530-F-03-016)|