CCL 3 Process Flow Diagram & Technical Support Documents
The CCL 3 Process Flow Diagram provides a visual overview of the CCL 3 and links to the support documents pertaining to each step in the process. Click the diagram to view/download the support documents for CCL 3.
- USEPA. 2009. Summary of Nominations for the Third Contaminants Candidate List. EPA 815-R-09-011. Final. August, 2009. PDF (104 p, 559 k, About PDF)
- USEPA. 2009. Contaminant Candidate List 3 Chemicals: Identifying the Universe. EPA. 815-R-09-006. Final. August, 2009. PDF (301 p, 205 k, About PDF)
- USEPA. 2009. Contaminant Candidate List 3 Microbes: Identifying the Universe, EPA 815-R- R-09-004. Final. August, 2009. PDF (41 p, 228 k, About PDF)
- USEPA. 2009. Contaminant Candidate List 3 Chemicals: Screening to a PCCL. EPA 815-R-09-007. Final. August , 2009. PDF (43 p, 406 k, About PDF)
- USEPA. 2009. Contaminant Candidate List 3 Microbes: Screening to the PCCL, EPA 815-R-09-005. Final. August, 2009. PDF (54 p, 255 k, About PDF)
- USEPA 2009. CCL 3 Preliminary CCL Contaminant Information Sheets for the PCCL Chemicals Considered for the CCL3. Final. 815-R-09-014 PDF (1,126 p, 4M, About PDF)
- Federal Register Notice:
- Prepublished Federal Register Notice PDF (pp, K)
The Acting Assistant Administrator for Water, signed the following notice on September 22, 2009, and EPA is submitting it for publication in the Federal Register. While we have taken steps to ensure the accuracy of this pre-publication version, it is not the official version. Please refer to the official version in a forthcoming Federal Register publication, or on GPO's website at http://www.gpoaccess.gov/fr/index.html.
For information on the CCL and the contaminant selection process, please visit the CCL 3 home page.
For general information on drinking water, please visit the EPA Safewater web site, or contact the Safe Drinking Water Hotline toll free and speak with an Information Specialist Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm eastern time at 1-800-426-4791. Local calls or International calls at (703) 412-3330. The Hotline is closed on Federal holidays, except Veteran’s Day. The Hotline is open on Veteran’s Day but closed the day after Thanksgiving.