Fuels and Fuel Additives
Renewable Fuels: EPA Moderated Transaction System (EMTS)
NOTE: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, available as a free download, to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Acrobat Reader.
EMTS v3.1.1 (Beta)
- EMTS v3.1.1 Release Notes (PDF) (4 pp, 44K, April 2014)
- Schema Changes between EMTS v3.0 and v3.1.1 (PDF) (2 pp, 24K, April 2014)
- Draft Data Exchange Template (XLS) (82K, April 2014)
- Draft EMTS XML Schema v3.0.18 (ZIP) (14K, April 2014)
- Draft EMTS Document Descriptions v3.1.1 (XLS) (225K, April 2014)
- Draft EMTS Document Schema v3.1 (ZIP) (13K, April 2014)
- EMTS Excel Conversion Template v3.1.1 (XLS) (172K, April 2014)
- To Add DC FUELS Program (PDF) (11 pp, 482K, EPA-420-B-12-023a, August 2012)
- Getting Started - MyCDX (PDF) (7 pp, 248K, EPA-420-B-12-070, December 2012)
- Access by EPA Contractors to Information Claimed as Confidential Business Information (CBI)
- EMTS List of Documentation Updates (PDF) (2 pp, 450K, March 2013)
- EMTS Release Notes (PDF) (1 pp, 471K, February 2013)
- EMTS User's Guide (PDF) (79 pp, 7.4MB, EPA-420-B-13-024, March 2013)
- EMTS Transaction Instructions (PDF) (97 pp, 8.3MB, EPA-420-B-13-023, March 2013)
- EMTS Document Descriptions v2.3 (XLS) (174K, February 2013)
- EMTS Documents Schema v2.2 (ZIP) (37K, February 2013)
- EMTS Quarterly Reports: Getting Started Guide (PDF) (26 pp, 770K, June 2011, EPA-420-B-11-012a)
- EMTS Reporting Codes and Fuel Pathways (XLS) (3 pp, 160K, March 2013)
- Data Exchange Template (XLS) (60K, December 2011)
- Flow Configuration Document (PDF) (87 pp, 1.14MB, EPA-420-B-11-057, December 2011)
- EMTS XML Schema v2.0.1 (ZIP) (11K, December 2011)
- CDX Node Best Practices for EMTS Industry Nodes (2 pp, 555K, EPA-420-B-11-006, February 2011)
If you have questions or request information, please contact the appropriate support or help line found on the Support & Help page.
Please visit EPA's Transportation and Air Quality web-based repository of mobile source documents, Document Index System (DIS). This searchable repository contains regulations, Federal Register notices, policy letters, and guidance documents.
Please visit our Related Links page for other fuel related information within EPA, other U.S. Agencies, and other fuel related websites.