Chemical Review Manager: Christina Scheltema (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-308-2201
- See docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2009-0390 for documents related to the notices of intent to suspend.
- See docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2005-0459 for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide.
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (125 pp, 378 KB, About PDF)
- RED Fact Sheet (PDF) ( 8 pp, 90 KB, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Notice of Suspension of Certain Pesticide Registrations, [June 24, 2009].
- Endosulfan, Fenarimol, Imazalil, Oryzalin, Sodium Acifluorfen, Trifluralin, and Ziram; Tolerance Actions [September 15, 2006], effective September 15, 2006
- Endosulfan, Fenarimol, Imazalil, Oryzalin, Sodium Acifluorfen, Trifluralin, and Ziram; Proposed Tolerance Actions [April 26, 2006], comment period closed on June 26, 2006
- Sodium Acifluorfen (Blazer); Availability of Revised Risk Assessments [April 12, 2002], comment period closed on May 28, 2002