Chemical Review Manager: Susan Bartow (email@example.com), 703-603-0065
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (145 pp, 1.4 MB, About PDF) - July 2006
- Interim Reregistration Eligibility Decision (IRED)(PDF) (141 pp, 262k, about PDF)
- Fact Sheet (PDF) (4 pp, 15k, about PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- 2,4-D, Bensulide, Chlorpyrifos, DCPA, Desmedipham, Dimethoate, Fenamiphos, Metolachlor, Phorate, Sethoxydim, Terbufos, Tetrachlorvinphos, and Triallate; Tolerance Actions [September 17, 2008]
- 2,4-D, Bensulide, DCPA, Desmedipham, Dimethoate, Fenamiphos, Phorate, Sethoxydim, Terbufos, and Tetrachlorvinphos; Proposed Tolerance Actions [February 6, 2008], comments accepted through April 7, 2008
- F.R. Notice Vol. 64, Number 115, Pages 32229-32231 - comment period closed on August 16, 1999
- Federal Register Notice Vol. 63, Number 155, Pages 43175-43177 - comment period closed on October 13, 1998