Chemical Review Manager: Carissa Cyran (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-347-8781
- See docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2005-0479 for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED), June 8, 2006; RED Amendment, October 2008; and RED Correction, June 2009 (PDF) (37 pp, 568.3 KB, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Aldicarb, Ametryn, 2,4-DB, Dicamba, Dimethipin, Disulfoton, Diuron, et al.; Tolerance Actions, [September 24, 2008]
- Aldicarb, Ametryn, 2,4-DB, Dicamba, Dimethipin, Disulfoton, Diuron, et al.; Proposed Tolerance Actions [June 4, 2008], comments accepted through August 4, 2008
- Dicamba Reregistration Eligibility Decision; Notice of Availability [July 14, 2006], comment period closed on September 12, 2006
- Dicamba Risk Assessments; Notice of Availability [December 28, 2005], comment period closed on February 27, 2006