Dipropyl Isocinchomeronate (MGK-326)
Chemical Review Manager: Molly Clayton (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-603-0522
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s):
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
Federal Register Notices
- Bentazon, Carboxin, Dipropyl Isocinchomeronate, Oil of Lemongrass (Oil of Lemon) and Oil of Orange; Tolerance Actions [September 27, 2006] - effective September 27, 2006
- MGK[reg] Repellent 326 Risk Assessments; Notice of Availability [May 23, 2003]