Chemical Review Manager: Wilhelmena Livingston (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-308-8025
- See docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2004-0370 for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide.
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
Federal Register Notices
- Captan, 2,4-D, Dodine, DCPA, Endothall, Fomesafen, Propyzamide, Ethofumesate, Permethrin, Dimethipin, and Fenarimol; Proposed Tolerance Actions [June 6, 2007], comment period closes on August 6, 2007
- Endothall Reregistration Eligibility Decision; Notice of Availability [October 26, 2005], no comment period
- Endothall Risk Assessments and Preliminary Risk Reduction Options; Notice of Availability [May 11, 2005], comment period closed on July 11, 2005