Chemical Review Manager: Monica Wait (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-347-8019
- See docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2002-0269 for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide.
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (182 pp, 1.9 MB, About PDF) - July 2006
- Addendum to the 2001 Ethoprop IRED (PDF) - date signed February 25, 2006 (178 pp, 1.7 MB, About PDF)
- Interim Reregistration Eligibility Decision (IRED)(PDF) (161 pp, 362k, About PDF)
- Fact Sheet (PDF) (5 pp, 17k, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Ethoprop; Notice of Receipt of Request to Voluntarily Amend a Pesticide Registration to Terminate a Use, [May 27, 2009], comments accepted through June 26, 2009
- Aldicarb, Ametryn, 2,4-DB, Dicamba, Dimethipin, Disulfoton, Diuron, et al.; Tolerance Actions, [September 24, 2008]
- Aldicarb, Ametryn, 2,4-DB, Dicamba, Dimethipin, Disulfoton, Diuron, et al.; Proposed Tolerance Actions [June 4, 2008], comment period closed on August 4, 2008
- Ethoprop, Addendum to the Interim Reregistration Eligibility Decision
- F.R. Notice Vol. 70, Number 80, Pages 21763-21765
- F.R. Notice Vol. 64, Number 169, Pages 47784-47786 - comment period closed on November 12, 1999
- F.R. Notice Vol. 63, Number 243, Pages 70126-70127 - comment period closed on February 15, 1999
- F.R. Notice Vol. 63, Number 155, Pages 48213-48215 - comment period closed on November 9, 1998