Chemical Review Manager: Dayton Eckerson (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-308-8038
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s):
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (86 pp, 980 KB, About PDF)
- Report of the FQPA Tolerance Reassessment Progress and Interim Risk Management Decision (TRED)(PDF) (5 pp, 131 KB, About PDF)
- RED Fact Sheet (PDF) (7 pp, 61 KB, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Notice of Receipt of Requests for Amendments to Delete Uses in Certain Pesticide Registrations, [October 29, 2008] No comment period - Registrants' withdrawl requests are due by November 28, 2008 or April 27, 2009. Users who desire continued use of these products on crops or sites being deleted should contact the appropriate registrants by those dates.
- Endosulfan, Fenarimol, Imazalil, Oryzalin, Sodium Acifluorfen, Trifluralin, and Ziram; Tolerance Actions [September 15, 2006], effective September 15, 2006
- Endosulfan, Fenarimol, Imazalil, Oryzalin, Sodium Acifluorfen, Trifluralin, and Ziram; Proposed Tolerance Actions [April 26, 2006], comment period closed on June 26, 2006
- Imazalil; Notice of Availability of the Amendment to the Imazalil RED; Correction of Docket Number [March 16, 2005]
- Imazalil; Availability of Reregistration Eligibility Decision [February 25, 2005]
- http://www.epa.gov/fedrgstr/EPA-PEST/2002/March/Day-27/p6944.htm [March 27, 2002], comment period closed on May 28, 2002