Chemical Review Manager: Mary Waller (email@example.com), 703-308-9354
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s):
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- EPA approved a time-limited one-year registration of iodomethane in October 2007 with highly protective restrictions governing its use. On September 29, 2008, EPA issued new registration notices converting the one-year time-limited registrations to conditional registrations. All provisions governing its use and the conditions of registration were maintained.
- More information on iodomethane and soil fumigants.
Federal Register Notices
- Iodomethane Risk Assessment; Notice of Availability [January 6, 2006], comment period closed on February 6, 2006
- Iodomethane; Pesticide Chemical Not Requiring a Tolerance or an Exemption from Tolerance [January 6, 2006], comment period closed on February 6, 2006