Chemical Review Manager: Joel Wolf (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-347-02285/14/2010: EPA Plans New Use Limitations on Carbaryl, Carbofuran, and Methomyl to Protect Salmon and Steelhead in California, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington (PDF) (20 pp, 888.73k, about PDF)
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s):
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
Federal Register Notices
- Import Tolerances; Order Denying ABC's Petition to Revoke Import Tolerances for Various Pesticides - August 10, 2011
- Methomyl; Cancellation Order for Amendments to Terminate Use of Methomyl on Grapes, [December 8, 2010].
- Petition to Revoke Tolerances for 13 Pesticides; Notice of Availability [September 1, 2009] - comments accepted through November 2, 2009
- Notice of Receipt of Requests for Amendments to Delete the Grape Use in Methomyl Pesticide Registrations - [October 24,2007], written withdrawal request considerations accepted through April 21, 2008.
- N-methyl Carbamate Revised Cumulative Risk Assessment; Notice of Availability, [September 26, 2007], comments accepted through November 26, 2007.
- Notice of Receipt of Requests for Amendments to Delete Uses in Certain Pesticide Registrations, [April 25, 2007].