Chemical Review Manager: Laura Parsons (email@example.com), 703-305-5776
- See docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2005-0178 for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide.
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
Federal Register Notices
- Aldicarb, Ametryn, 2,4-DB, Dicamba, Dimethipin, Disulfoton, Diuron, et al.; Tolerance Actions, [September 24, 2008]
- Aldicarb, Ametryn, 2,4-DB, Dicamba, Dimethipin, Disulfoton, Diuron, et al.; Proposed Tolerance Actions [June 4, 2008], comments accepted through August 4, 2008
- Chloroneb, Cypermethrin, Methidathion, Nitrapyrin, Oxyfluorfen, Pirimiphos-methyl, Sulfosate, Tebuthiuron, Thiabendazole, Thidiazuron, and Tribuphos; Proposed Tolerance Actions [May 2, 2007], comments accepted through July 2, 2007
- Oxyfluorfen; Availability of Risk Assessments (Interim Process) [January 30, 2002]