Chemical Review Manager: Andrea Mojica (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-308-0122
Press Contact: Dale Kemery (email@example.com), 202-564-4355
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2005-0124
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (203 pp, 3.2 MB, About PDF)
- Revised RED Fact Sheet [August 2008]
- Fact Sheet (PDF) (8 pp, 28 KB, About PDF) [December 1998]
- More information about Soil Fumigant Risk Assessments
Federal Register Notices
- Chloropicrin, Dazomet, 1,3-Dichloropropene, Metam potassium, Metam sodium, and Methyl bromide; Extension of Comment Periods [June 21, 2007], extension of comment period closed on September 3, 2007
- 1,3-Dichloropropene (1,3-D) Revised Human Health Risk Assessment, Notice of Availability and Solicitation of Risk Reduction Options [May 2, 2007], comment period closed on July 2, 2007
- 1,3-Dichloropropene Risk Assessment; Notice of Availability; Extension of Comment Period [September 12, 2005] comment period closed on October 12, 2005; Docket Number OPP-2005-0124
- 1,3-Dichloropropene Risk Assessment; Notice of Availability [July 13, 2005] (F.R. Notice Vol. 70, Number 133, Pages 40342-40345; comment period closed on September 12, 2005)