Chemical Review Manager: Andrea Mojica (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-308-0122
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following dockets:
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (278 pp, 2.7 MB, About PDF)
- RED Fact Sheet (PDF) (11 pp, 163 KB, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Mancozeb, Maneb, Metiram, and Thiram; Proposed Tolerance Actions, [September 16, 2009], comment period closes on November 16, 2009
- Amendments to Terminate Certain Pesticide Uses [May 20, 2009], effective May 20, 2009
- Thiram; Amendment to Terminate Uses [August 31, 2005], cancellations are effective August 31, 2005
- Thiram; Notice of Receipt of Request to Amend to Terminate Uses of Certain Pesticide Registrations [April 27, 2005], comment period closed on May 27, 2005
- Thiram Reregistration Eligibility Decision [February 25, 2005]
- Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Cancel Certain Pesticide Registrations and Amend to Terminate Certain Uses [October 8, 2008] comment period closed on November 7, 2008