Chemical Review Manager: Dirk Helder (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-305-4610
- See docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2006-0586 for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide.
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED) (PDF) (110 pp, 303 KB, About PDF)
- RED Fact Sheet (PDF) (6 pp, 21 KB, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- 2,4-D, Bensulide, Chlorpyrifos, DCPA, Desmedipham, Dimethoate, Fenamiphos, Metolachlor, Phorate, Sethoxydim, Terbufos, Tetrachlorvinphos, and Triallate; Tolerance Actions [September 17, 2008]
- Propanil, Phenmedipham, Triallate, and MCPA; Tolerance Actions [May 23, 2007], comments accepted through July 23, 2007
- Propanil, Phenmedipham, Triallate, and MCPA; Proposed Tolerance Actions [September 27, 2006], comment period closed on November 27, 2006
- F.R. Notice Vol. 65, Number 125, Pages 39898-39899