T-REX Version 1.5.2 (Terrestrial Residue Exposure)
T-REX is used by OPP to estimate pesticide concentration on avian and mammalian food items.
- Executable (Microsoft ® Excel file) (585K)
6/6/2013, v. 1.5.2 Seeding rate inputs were corrected to accurately reflect data from Becker and Ratnayake, 2011. Comment sheet was removed from the model due to lack of functionality.
- User Guide
- User Guide Version 1.5 remains current
T-HERPS Version 1.0 (Terrestrial Herpetofaunal Exposure Residue Program Simulation)
T-HERPS is a simulation model that estimates exposure to terrestrial reptiles and amphibians from pesticide use.
TerrPlant Version 1.2.2
TerrPlant is a Tier 1 model providing screening-level estimates of exposure to terrestrial plants from single pesticide applications.
SIP Version 1.0 (Screening Imbibition Program)
SIP is used by OPP to provide an upper bound estimate of exposure of birds and mammals to pesticides through drinking water alone.
STIR Version 1.0 (Screening Tool for Inhalation Risk)
STIR is used by OPP to estimate inhalation-type exposure based on pesticide-specific information.
TIM Version 3.0 beta (Terrestrial Investigation Model)
TIM is used by OPP to derive quantitative estimates of the probability (or likelihood) and magnitude of mortality to birds (of the same species) exposed to the simulated pesticide.
The TIM executable and graphical user interface (GUI) should be unzipped and saved to the directory of the user's choosing. In order to run the GUI, the Matlab Compiler Runtime (MCR) must be installed on the user's computer. It can be downloaded free of charge from the Mathworks website. The required version is the Windows 32-bit MCR for Matlab release 2012a. A full technical description of TIM v. 3.0 beta is provided in the manual (and associated appendices). User's guidance on running and parameterizing the model is provided in Appendix A.
- TIM Executable and Graphical User Interface (GUI) (.zip/.piz file, 244Kb)
- Technical Description and User's Guidance (77pp, 835Kb, About PDF)
- Appendix A User's Guidance for TIM v.3.0 (beta) (34pp, 670Kb, About PDF)
- Appendix B Example input file for TIMv3.0 (with parameter descriptions in /* */) (2pp, 70Kb, About PDF)
- Appendix C Parameters used in TIM v3.0 (3pp, 72Kb, About PDF)
- Appendix D Avian Data to Support Generic and Custom Species (39pp, 688Kb, About PDF)
- Appendix E Initial Pesticide Residues on Arthropods (23pp, 194Kb, About PDF)
- Appendix F Approach for Calculating Juvenile Dietary Exposure (4pp, 71Kb, About PDF)
- Appendix G Equation for Calculating Home Range for Insect Eating Birds (1pp, 48Kb, About PDF)
- Appendix H Dermal Toxicity Estimation (7pp, 390Kb, About PDF)
- Appendix I Overview and History of Tiered Risk Assessment Framework (6pp, 45Kb, About PDF)
- Appendix J Method for Deriving Species Sensitivity Distributions (3pp, 120Kb, About PDF)