Publications from the Office of Pesticide Programs
The following categories of documents are available from the Office of Pesticide Programs. In each category, documents that are available electronically are linked to the actual document. Where the document is only available in hard copy, the ordering information is given below.
Categories of OPP Publications
- General Consumer Publications
- Publications on EPA's Pesticide Regulatory Program
- Fact Sheets on Specific Chemicals
- Endangered Species Publications & Bulletins (long page: 127k)
- Worker Protection Pesticide Safety Materials
- Annual Reports, Status Reports and Program Highlights
- Publicaciones en Espanol/Publications Available in Spanish
If you are seeking a document listed above not provided on EPA's internet site, you can order that document at the National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP). You can order EPA Publications online or by telephone at 1-800-490-9198 or fax at 301-604-3408. Please be sure to note the document title when ordering through NSCEP.