Donít Let the Bed Bugs Bite! Check out EPAís Expanded Online Information on How to Protect Yourself from Bed Bugs
For Release: April 21, 2014
As a part of EPA’s effort to build a more user-friendly website, we have expanded and redesigned our popular online information about bed bugs to make it more accessible and easy for visitors to find the information they need. We have reformatted the content to allow readers to scan content quickly and learn practical information on how to:
- Identify, find and get rid of bed bugs
- Protect your home
- Protect yourself at school or the office
- Protect yourself while traveling
- Find help with bed bug problems
- Learn about an effective and environmentally sensitive approach to pest management
- Find resources and tools to help states, communities and consumers control bed bugs
Please visit http://www2.epa.gov/bedbugs to check out EPA’s expanded bed bugs website.
Share this message with your contacts. Also below are links to the agency’s social media posts for you to share with others through electronic mailing lists, Web and social media:Twitter:
- Sleep tight! Don’t let the bed bugs bite! Learn about #bedbugs.
- Friends don’t let friends get bed bugs. Retweet this to educate your friends!
- Traveling? Don’t want bed bugs as a souvenir? See bed bug traveling tips http://go.usa.gov/k9PH #bedbugs #traveltips
- Can you identify #bedbugs? Identify them http://go.usa.gov/k9Ph
- If you keep your room brightly lit, will bed bugs stay hidden? The truth about bed bugs http://go.usa.gov/k9EP #bedbugs
- Traveling soon? Print this handy bed bug tip card to make sure you don’t take bed bugs home as souvenirs! http://go.usa.gov/k9PH
- If you keep your room brightly lit, will bed bugs stay hidden? Learn the truth about bed bug myths http://go.usa.gov/k9EP
- Sleep tight! Don’t let the bed bugs bite! Learn about them http://www2.epa.gov/bedbugs