Pesticide News Story: Briefing Materials for Upcoming Data Requirements Workshops Available Electronically
For Release: March 24, 2006
On March 17, EPA invited the public to participate in two workshops to discuss the provisions of a recently proposed rule that would update and revise the data requirements for registering biochemical and microbial pesticides http://www.epa.gov/oppfead1/cb/csb_page/updates/datarequirements.htm.
Materials that EPA will use in the workshops will also be available in the docket prior to the workshops. To access the docket for this proposed rulemaking:
- Go to http://www.regulations.gov/
- Scroll down to “Search Regulations and Federal Actions” section
- In the “Keyword or ID” search box, type the docket number: EPA-HQ-OPP-2004-0415
- Click the “submit” button (lower right of the search box)
- Once on the “Document Search Results” page, click on the “Docket ID” link
- The docket contains the proposed rule, other related notices, and supporting materials.
The first public workshop will take place in the Washington, D.C., area on Thursday, March 30, 2006, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (EST) in Room 1126 (“Fishbowl”) of EPA’s Office of Pesticide Programs in Crystal City. The street address is 1801 S. Bell St., Arlington, VA. If you are unable to attend this workshop in person, conference lines are available:
Dial-in Number: 866-299-3188
Conference Code: 7033056598
The second public workshop will take place in Sacramento, CA, on Tuesday, April 11, 2006, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (PST) at the University of California at Davis Extension, Sutter Square Galleria, Room No. 209. The street address is 2901 K Street, Sacramento, CA. Visitor information for this location is available at http://www.metrochamber.org, or by calling the UC-Davis Extension at 916-327-7072.While no formal registration is required, please contact Nathanael Martin (email@example.com) in EPA’s Office of Pesticide Programs at 703-305-6475, if you plan to attend.