Note: This information is provided for reference purposes only.
Although the information provided here was accurate and current
when first created, it is now outdated.
Staff Paper # 36
Reassessment Pilot: USDA Role and Time Line
Actions B Updated (revised) risk assessment (RA) received
- Begin HQ review.
- Identify initial issues and questions.
re: residue, consumption, and use data.
- Identify and recruit Land Grant review team.
- Send RA to team reviewers.
- Send preliminary HQ comments to EPA.
- Team reviewers receive material and begin review.
- HQ review continues.
- Team reviews received and analyzed at HQ.
- Review Summary sent to EPA.
- Accuracy of use patterns cited in RA.
- Importance of chemical; available alternatives.
- Verification of exposure scenarios; applicability of risk mitigation for handlers and workers.
- No. of use sites.
- No. of formulations.
- No. of risk concerns.
- Comprehensibility of RA.
| OPP Home |
EPA Home |
Site Map |
Search OPP |
updated April 26, 1999