Note: This information is provided for reference purposes only. Although the information provided here was accurate and current when first created, it is now outdated.
1. To be able to take action on chemical/use combinations posing the highest risks on an expedited schedule if needed.
2. To make decisions within a reasonable timeframe.
3. To design a process which provides opportunities for stakeholder input.
4. To make decisions based on sound science.
5. To make Agency decision-making transparent.
6. To build into the reassessment process adequate transition periods for agricultural production.
| OPP Home |
EPA Home |
Site Map | Search OPP | Search EPA
updated April 13, 1999