Chemical Review Manager: Khue Nguyen (email@example.com), 703-347-0248
9/11/2009: New Limitations on Pesticide Uses Will Protect Salmon - EPA has announced plans to place additional limitations on the use of three organophosphate pesticides -- chlorpyrifos, diazinon, and malathion -- to protect endangered and threatened salmon and steelhead in California, Idaho, Oregon and Washington.
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s):
- See docket for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide registration review chemicals.
- Docket Opening:
- Diazinon Summary Document - June 2008
- Pesticide Registration Review; New Dockets Opened for Review and Comment; Closure of the Phosalone Registration Review Case , [June 25, 2008] - comments accepted through September 23, 2008
- Case Development: Underway
- Import Tolerances; Order Denying ABC's Petition to Revoke Import Tolerances for Various Pesticides - August 10, 2011
- Petition to Revoke Tolerances for 13 Pesticides; Notice of Availability [September 1, 2009] - comments accepted through November 2, 2009
- Diazinon Final Work Plan -- November 28, 2008
- Registration Review Decision: Pending