Chemical Review Manager: Eric Miederhoff (email@example.com), 703–347–8028
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s):
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide registration review chemicals.
- Docket Opening:
- Diquat dibromide Summary Document - December 2009
- Registration Review; Pesticide Dockets Opened for Review and Comment, [December 16, 2009] - comments accepted through February 16, 2010.
- Case Development: Underway
- Amended Final Work Plan for Diquat Dibromide - March 2011
- DCNA (dichloran), Ziram, Diquat Dibromide, and Chloropicrin; Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Amend Registrations to Terminate Certain Uses [December 1, 2010], comments accepted through January 3, 2011.
- Diquat Dibromide Final Work Plan - May 2010
- Cancellation Orders for Amendments to Terminate Uses: Malathion and Diquat Dibromide, [April 7, 2010] - effective April 7, 2010.
- Requests to Amend Pesticide Registrations to Delete Uses in Certain Pesticide Registrations: Malathion, Diquat Dibromide, Metam-potassium and Metam-sodium, [February 10, 2010] - comment period closed on March 12, 2010.