Chemical Review Manager: Eric Miederhoff (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-347-8028
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide registration review chemicals.
In October 2006, EPA issued schedules for upcoming registration reviews and included fenamiphos as one of the pesticides scheduled for registration review. Since first identifying fenamiphos as a Registration Review pesticide, the Agency has determined that there are no current fenamiphos Section 3 or Section 24(c) registrations. Therefore, the Agency has determined that fenamiphos is no longer subject to registration review. A Registration Review docket has not been opened for fenamiphos and the fenamiphos registration review case has been closed.
Federal Register Notices:
- Fenamiphos; Amendment To Use Deletion and Product Cancellation Order [October 5, 2011]
- Fenamiphos; Proposed Data Call-In Order for Pesticide Tolerance [August 31, 2011] - comments accepted through October 31, 2011
- Import Tolerances; Order Denying ABC's Petition to Revoke Import Tolerances for Various Pesticides - August 10, 2011
- Fenamiphos; Notice of Receipt of Request to Amend Use Deletion and Product Cancellation Order [July 13, 2011] - comments accepted through August 12, 2011
- Petition to Revoke Tolerances for 13 Pesticides; Notice of Availability [September 1, 2009] - comments accepted through November 2, 2009
- Pesticide Registration Review; New Dockets Opened for Review and Comment; Closure of the Fenamiphos Registration Review Case [September 15, 2008], comments accepted through December 17, 2008