Chemical Review Manager: Eric Miederhoff (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-347-8028
9/11/2009: New Limitations on Pesticide Uses Will Protect Salmon - EPA has announced plans to place additional limitations on the use of three organophosphate pesticides -- chlorpyrifos, diazinon, and malathion -- to protect endangered and threatened salmon and steelhead in California, Idaho, Oregon and Washington.
- See docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2009-0317 for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide registration review chemicals.
- Docket Opening:
- Malathion Summary Document - June 2009
- Malathion Registration Review Docket; Reopening of Comment Period, [September 4, 2009] - comment period closed on October 5, 2009
- Registration Review; Pesticide Dockets Opened for Review and Comment; Closure of the Terpineols Registration Review Case, [June 24, 2009] - comment period closed on August 24, 2009
- Case Development: Underway
- Malathion Final Work Plan - December 2009
- Cancellation Orders for Amendments to Terminate Uses: Malathion and Diquat Dibromide, [April 7, 2010] - effective April 7, 2010.
- Requests to Amend Pesticide Registrations to Delete Uses in Certain Pesticide Registrations: Malathion, Diquat Dibromide, Metam-potassium and Metam-sodium, [February 10, 2010] - comment period closed on March 12, 2010.
- Registration Review Decision: Pending