Chemical Review Manager: Joy Schnackenbeck (email@example.com), 703-308-8072
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2009-0629
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide registration review chemicals.
In October 2006, EPA issued schedules for upcoming registration reviews and included mevinphos as one of the pesticides scheduled for registration review. Since first identifying mevinphos as a registration review pesticide, the Agency has determined that there are no current mevinphos Section 3 or Section 24(c) registrations. Therefore, the Agency has determined that mevinphos is no longer subject to registration review. A registration review docket has not been opened for mevinphos and the mevinphos case has been closed pursuant to 40 CFR 155.42(c).
Federal Register Notices:
- Import Tolerances; Order Denying ABC's Petition to Revoke Import Tolerances for Various Pesticides - August 10, 2011
- Mevinphos; Data Call-in Order for Pesticide Tolerances; Correction [July 11, 2011] - comments accepted through September 27, 2011
- Mevinphos - Data Call-in Order for Pesticide Tolerances [June 29, 2011] - comments accepted through September 27, 2011
- Petition to Revoke Tolerances for 13 Pesticides; Notice of Availability [September 1, 2009] - comments accepted through November 2, 2009
- Pesticide Registration Review; New Dockets Opened for Review and Comment; Clossure of the Mevinphos and Azinphos Methyl (AZM) Registration Review Cases [December 17, 2008] - no comment period.