Chemical Review Manager: Khue Nguyen (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-347-0248
- See docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0103 for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide registration review chemicals.
Final Registration Review Work Plan for Pyridate (PDF) - August 2007 (3 pp, 47k, About PDF)
Pyridate has no active federal product registrations and, therefore, is no longer scheduled for registration review. The last federally registered pyridate products were cancelled under EPA's Federal Register Notice, Cancellation of Pesticides for Non-Payment of Year 2004 Registration Maintenance Fees, published October 27, 2004.
EPA has taken separate action to cancel any remaining section 24(c) Special Local Needs registrations containing this active ingredient. The Agency will also propose revocation of any affected tolerances that are not supported for import purposes only.
Federal Register Notices:
- Pyridate; Product Cancellation Order to Terminate Uses of Certain Pesticide Registrations [November 21, 2007]
- Pyridate; Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Cancel and to Terminate Uses of Certain Pesticide Registrations [April 18, 2007}, comments accepted through October 15, 2007
- Pesticide Registration Review; New Dockets Opened for Review and Comment [March 28, 2007], comments accepted through June 26, 2007
- Cancellation of Pesticides for Non-payment of Year 2004 Registration Maintenance Fees [October 27, 2004]