Registration Review: Schedule for Beginning Reviews - 2012 to 2015
These schedules show which chemical cases are expected to begin the review process during the next years (2012 to 2015) of the registration review program. Although the rule states that EPA will provide a three-year schedule with annual updates, these schedules include an additional year, so that there is a predictable and reliable four-year planning horizon. The schedule also provides updated information on fiscal year 2007 through 2011 actual docket openings.
For an explanation of these schedules, see "Registration Review: Explanation of Schedule"
- FY 2012-2015 Registration Review Schedule Summary (PDF) (5 pp, 213.12 k, About PDF)
- FY 2012-2015 Conventional Cases Schedule (PDF) (28 pp, 703.11 k, About PDF)
- FY 2012-2015 Antimicrobial Cases Schedule (PDF) (13 pp, 297.84 k, About PDF)
- FY 2012-2015 Biochemical Cases Schedule (PDF) (8 pp, 172.40 k About PDF)
- FY 2012-2015 Microbial Cases Schedule (PDF) (7 pp,118K, About PDF)