Chemical Review Manager: Amaris Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-305-9542
- See docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0036 for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide registration review chemicals.
Final Registration Review Work Plan for the Herbicide Sulfosate (PDF) - July 2007 (1 pg, 60K, About PDF)
Sulfosate has no active federal product registrations and, therefore, is no longer scheduled for registration review. The last federally registered sulfosate products were cancelled under EPA's Federal Register Notice, Cancellation of Pesticides for Non-Payment of Year 2004 Registration Maintenance Fees, published October 27, 2004.
EPA will take separate action to cancel any remaining section 24(c) Special Local Needs registrations containing this active ingredient and to propose revocation of any affected tolerances that are not supported for import purposes only.
Federal Register Notices:
- Chloroneb, Cypermethrin, Methidathion, Nitrapyrin, Oxyfluorfen, Pirimiphos-methyl, Sulfosate, Tebuthiuron, Thiabendazole, Thidiazuron, and Tribuphos; Proposed Tolerance Actions [May 2, 2007], comments accepted through July 2, 2007
- Pesticide Registration Review; New Dockets Opened for Review and Comment [February 2, 2007], comment period closed on May 3, 2007
- Cancellation of Pesticides for Non-payment of Year 2004 Registration Maintenance Fees [October 27, 2004]