Carboxin and Oxycarboxin
Chemical Review Manager: Lance Wormell (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-603-0523
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s):
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- for Carboxin
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (98 pp, 220 KB, About PDF)
- RED Fact
Sheet (PDF) (7 pp, 50 KB, About PDF)
- for Oxycarboxin
Federal Register Notices
- Bentazon, Carboxin, Dipropyl Isocinchomeronate, Oil of Lemongrass (Oil of Lemon) and Oil of Orange; Tolerance Actions [September 27, 2006] - effective September 27, 2006
- Carboxin and Oxycarboxin; Availability of Reregistration Eligibility Decision Documents for Comment [February 25, 2005], comment period closed on April 26, 2005