Chemical Review Manager: Eric Miederhoff (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-347-8028
- See docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2004-0088 for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide.
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- September 1995 Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (186 pp, 529 KB, About PDF)
- September 2002 TRED (PDF) (3 pp, 60 KB, About PDF)
- RED Fact Sheet (PDF) - October 1996 (7 pp, 41 KB, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Chlorpropham, Linuron, Pebulate, Asulam, and Thiophanate-methyl; Tolerance Actions [July 11, 2007], comments accepted through September 10, 2007
- Chlorpropham, Linuron, Pebulate, Asulam, and Thiophanate-methyl; Proposed Tolerance Actions [September 20, 2006], comment period closed on November 20, 2006