Chemical Review Manager: James Parker (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-306-0469
- See docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2005-0265 for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
Federal Register Notices
- DCNA (dichloran), Ziram, Diquat Dibromide, and Chloropicrin; Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Amend Registrations to Terminate Certain Uses [December 1, 2010], comments accepted through May 31, 2011.
- Cancellation Order for Amendment to Terminate a Use of DCNA Pesticide Registrations [March 31, 2010] - cancellations are effective as published in the Federal Register on November 2, 2010.
- Notice of Receipt of Request to Voluntarily Amend to Terminate a Use of DCNA Pesticide Registration [December 2, 2009] - comment period closed on January 4, 2010.
- DCNA Reregistration Eligibility Decision; Notice of Availability [July 19, 2006], comment period closed on August 18, 2006
- Dicloran Risk Assessments; Notice of Availability [November 16, 2005], comment period closed on December 16, 2005