Chemical Review Manager: Eric Miederhoff (email@example.com), 703-347-8028
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s):
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- RED Decision Document (301 pp, 911k, About PDF)
- TRED Decision Document (8 pp, 30k, About PDF)
- TRED Fact Sheet
Federal Register Notices
- Import Tolerances; Order Denying ABC's Petition to Revoke Import Tolerances for Various Pesticides - August 10, 2011
- DCNA (dichloran), Ziram, Diquat Dibromide, and Chloropicrin; Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Amend Registrations to Terminate Certain Uses [December 1, 2010], comments accepted through January 3, 2011.
- Requests to Amend Pesticide Registrations to Delete Uses in Certain Pesticide Registrations: Malathion, Diquat Dibromide, Metam-potassium and Metam-sodium, [February 10, 2010] - comments accepted through March 12, 2010.
- Petition to Revoke Tolerances for 13 Pesticides; Notice of Availability [September 1, 2009] - comment period closed on November 2, 2009
- Diquat Dibromide; Notice of Availability of Decision on Syngenta's Request to Modify Label Requirements and Closure of 1995 RED (PDF) (3 pp, 44k, About PDF)