Chemical Review Manager: Kelly Ballard (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-305-8126
- See the following dockets for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide:
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
Decision Documents and Ethyl Parathion Cancellation
- Ethyl Parathion; Product Cancellation Order [December 13, 2006], cancellations effective December 13, 2006
- Ethyl Parathion; Notice of Receipt of Request to Voluntarily Cancel Certain Pesticide Registrations [April 27, 2005], comment period closed on May 27, 2005
- RED Fact Sheet (PDF) (6 pp, 24 KB, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Atrazine, Chloroneb, Chlorpyrifos, Clofencet, Endosulfan, et al.; Tolerance Actions (Final Rule) [September 14, 2011]
- Atrazine, Chloroneb, Chlorpyrifos, Clofencet, Endosulfan, et al.; Proposed Tolerance Actions [May 4, 2011], comments accepted through July 5, 2011
- F.R. Notice Vol. 65, Number 41, Pages 11050-11052 - comment period closed on May 1, 2000
- F.R. Notice Vol. 64, Number 10, Pages 2644-2646 - comment period closed on March 16, 1999