Chemical Review Manager: Rebecca von dem Hagen (email@example.com), 703-305-6785
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s):
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (137 pp, 1.3 MB, About PDF)
- Inorganic Chlorates Facts (PDF) (6 pp, 72 k, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Ametryn, Amitraz, Ammonium Soap Salts of Higher Fatty Acids, Bitertanol, Coppers, et al.; Tolerance Actions, [September 16, 2009]
- Ametryn, Amitraz, Ammonium Soap Salts of Higher Fatty Acids (C8-C18 saturated; C8-C12 unsaturated), Bitertanol, Coppers, et al.; Proposed Tolerance Actions [May 13, 2009], comments accepted through July 13, 2009
- Inorganic Chlorates Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED) [August 16, 2006]
- Sodium Chlorate; Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Cancel, Amend or Terminate Uses of Certain Pesticide Registrations [April 19, 2006], comment period closed on May 19, 2006
- Inorganic Chlorates Risk Assessments, Notice of Availability and Request for Risk Reduction Options [February 1, 2006], comment period closed on April 3, 2006