(4-chloro-2-methylphenoxy acetic acid)
Chemical Review Manager: Khue Nguyen (email@example.com), 703-347-0248
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s):
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (245 pp, 3.7 MB, About PDF)
- RED Fact Sheet (PDF) (8 pp, 28 KB, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Intent to Suspend Certain Pesticide Registrations [November 26, 2008]
- Propanil, Phenmedipham, Triallate, and MCPA; Tolerance Actions [May 23, 2007], comment period closed on July 23, 2007
- Propanil, Phenmedipham, Triallate, and MCPA; Proposed Tolerance Actions [September 27, 2006], comment period closed on November 27, 2006
- November 24, 2004 - comment period closed on January 24, 2005
- June 23, 2004 - comment period closed on August 23, 2004