Chemical Review Manager: Jill Bloom ( email@example.com), 703-308-8019
- See docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2005-0231 for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- RED Amendment(PDF) - June 2007 (29 pp, 259k, About PDF)
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) - July 2006 (53 pp, 1.1 MB, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Aldicarb, Ametryn, 2,4-DB, Dicamba, Dimethipin, Disulfoton, Diuron, et al.; Tolerance Actions, [September 24, 2008]
- Aldicarb, Ametryn, 2,4-DB, Dicamba, Dimethipin, Disulfoton, Diuron, et al.; Proposed Tolerance Actions [June 4, 2008], comments accepted through August 4, 2008
- Metaldehyde; Amendment and Closure of Reregistration Eligibility Decision; Notice of Availability [July 6, 2007]
- Metaldehyde Reregistration Eligibility Decision; Notice of Availability [August 9, 2006], comment period closed on October 10, 2006