Chemical Review Manager: Cathryn O'Connell (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-308-0136
Press Contact: Dale Kemery (email@example.com), 202-564-4355
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following dockets:
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
Federal Register Notices
- Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Cancel Certain Pesticide Registrations [February 3, 2010], comments accepted through March 5, 2010
- Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Cancel Certain Pesticide Registrations [January 26, 2010], comments accepted through July 26, 2010
- N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide (MGK-264) Reregistration Eligibility Decision; Notice of Availability [July 26, 2006], comment period closed on October 24, 2006
- MGK 264 Revised Risk Assessments, Notice of Availability, and Solicitation of Risk Reduction Options [September 21, 2005], comment period closed on November 21, 2005
- MGK 264 Risk Assessments; Notice of Availability [April 27, 2005], comment period closed on June 27, 2005