Naphthalene acetic acid (NAA)
Chemical Review Manager: Mark T. Howard (howard.markT@epa.gov), 703-308-8172
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s)
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- NAA RED Amendment (PDF) (182 pp, 5.4 MB, About PDF) - October 2007
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (PDF) (33 pp, 1.6 MB, About PDF) - May 2004
- Fact Sheet - November 7, 2007
Federal Register Notices
Aldicarb, Aliphatic Solvents, et al; Product Cancellation Order [September 23, 2009]
- Azinphos-methyl, Disulfoton, Esfenvalerate, Ethylene oxide, Fenvalerate, et al.; Tolerance Actions [September 11, 2009].
- Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Cancel [August 12, 2009], comment period closes on September 11, 2009
- Azinphos-methyl, Disulfoton, Esfenvalerate, Ethylene oxide, Fenvalerate, et al.; Proposed Tolerance Actions, [December 31, 2008], comments accepted through March 2, 2009.
- Naphthalene Acetic Acid, its Salts, Ester, and Acetamide; Reregistration Eligibility Decision and Amendment for Low-Risk Pesticide; Notice of Availability [December 5, 2007], comment period closed on January 4, 2008