Chemical Review Manager: Joel Wolf (email@example.com), 703-347-0228
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s):
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED) - September 2003 and Amended RED - March 2006 (PDF) (145 pp, 1.6 MB, About PDF)
- RED Fact Sheet (PDF) (5 pp, 103 KB, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Cancel Certain Pesticide Registrations [February 3, 2010], comments accepted through March 5, 2010
- Propanil, Phenmedipham, Triallate, and MCPA; Tolerance Actions [May 23, 2007], comments accepted through July 23, 2007
- Propanil, Phenmedipham, Triallate, and MCPA; Proposed Tolerance Actions [September 27, 2006], comment period closed on November 27, 2006
- Propanil; Notice of Availability of the Propanil Amendment to the Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED) and Completion of the Comment Period for the Propanil RED [July 26, 2006]
- Tolerance Reassessment Decision and Availability of Risk Assessments